The March 2021 printable activity pack is based on the theme "Hello Spring". It contains a colouring sheet as a front cover with a badge to cut out and keep, two colouring sheets... add extra activities here.
Can you count the items to find out how many there are? In each row, colour the objects as you count them. Encourage your child to count the objects in English.
1. Cut out the item cards below and the game boards on the next two pages.
2. To play, deal one game board to each player.
3. Place the item cards in a pile, face down.
4. Turn over the top item card and lay it face up next to the pack. This is the discard pile.
5. The first person takes their turn, they can choose to take the item card from the
discard pile or take a card from the top of the pack.
6. If the item card matches the bug or insect on their game board, they can place it in one of the four squares and play passes to the next person. If the card does not match their game board, they must place it on the discard pile and play passes to the next person.
7. The winner is the first person to fill their game board.