1. Cut out the items cards below and the game boards on the next page.
2. To play, deal one game board to each player.
3. Place the item cards in a pile, face down.
4. Turn over the top item card and lay it face up next to the pack. This is the discard pile.
5. The first person takes their turn, they can choose to take the item card from the discard pile or take a card from the top of the pack.
6. If the item card matches their game board, they can place it in one of the three squares and play passes to the next person. If the card does not match their game board, they must place it on the discard pile and play passes to the next person.
7. The winner is the first person to fill their game board.